~~~~ Show your support. Do subscribe to my blog. Arigato ~~~~

01 January 2010

1st Jan - Longest Day of the year

As we enter the first second and hours of 2010, we were all greeted by an extravagant display of loud bang fireworks. If you so happen to be ninja-ing in the place as I was, you'll be amazed by the flares of fireworks. Although some of you enjoyed the display of small scale explosions, I certainly did not. Me ninjas love places where the moon don't shine.

By now, you must be wondering if I'm a ninja by profession. Doubt not for I'm a ninja! Or at least I tried my best. Dressed in all black, I've been pretending to be a ninja whole day.

Wait..Allow me rephrase that: I've been pretending to be a ninja whole YEAR. so far so good.

Thats not the best part. I've done something I mighty proud of today. I managed to convince all my housemates that I'm real ninja and that I've been living on the ceiling protecting them from the evil bogeyman that has been living under their bed and in their closet.

This is my story for the first day of the year.

Btw, did you know that first of January is by far the longest day of the year?
(2nd jan haven't arrive yet, so by history, 1st jan is still the longest day of the year)
(A reminder, you have two more years till 2012. Enjoy your life for the end is near.)


How was your first day of 2010?

0 ninja comment(s):