~~~~ Show your support. Do subscribe to my blog. Arigato ~~~~

06 January 2010

PAICA Hua-Tah

365days a year, seven days a week, me along with millions other ninja are determined to train ourselves in my dojo physically, mentally and spiritually. Everyday that we train, we are reminded of the quote scribbled on a ninja scroll hung on the four walls of the dojo.

On this scroll, There are five important points that constantly put us ninja in perspective.
PAICA = Product, Asset, Inventory, Currency & Advantage.
These five points are the foundation to operate any secretive ninja society.

Under my leadership, I have ninjas deployed in every building, every house, every room. They are always right behind you and they are so highly trained that they are never in your vision. If you are highly perceptive, you may just be lucky enough to catch glimpses of their shadow.

1 - They are my loyal products, obeys every order and fully disposable.
2 - Though I have an arsenal of deadly weapons, my most valuable assets are not weapons, they are my ninjas.
3 - Armed with standard issue katana & shurikens, our most used inventory are no doubt our honed skills.
4 - In NinjaCoffee clan, ideas are currency. (However we prefer cash, cheque and credit cards over ideas anytime)
5 - Our best advantage over others are our knowledge of the ninja dark art.


What do you think of the scroll above?

6 ninja comment(s):

Ken Wooi said...

you are really into ninjas eh.. haha..
do you have those stars where you throw at bad dudes?? i wanna see! =P

kenwooi.com

Ninja Coffee said...

[@kenwooi] Yea! I'm into ninja stuff. Been loving them ever since one of them stalked my back since birth. ninja stars? I dun have one yet. I plan to get some of those once I've earn enough $$ from blogging.

lizz said...

ninja turtle. hehehe.

Ninja Coffee said...

[Lizz]
No... ninja turtles are turtles. Things that suck themselves into a shell. I don't have a shell. This is ninja coffee. Coffee coffee

Uncle Jo. said...

oh man~! sounds like i had learn your scroll
while am sleeping lehhh~

i even practicing it everyday~ ...but still NOVICE lahhhh kakaka~

Ninja Coffee said...

[Alpha Ace]
Take your time. Take your time.
We don't want novices becoming a full certified ninja, would we?
(I still want to be the one and only ninja ard here. Wuahaha)