~~~~ Show your support. Do subscribe to my blog. Arigato ~~~~

03 January 2010

First comment is always the deepest

What happens when you anticipate for 1million to drop down from the sky, and 1million did drop from the sky?

Ever since I started this blog, I was expecting millions to flock over, write thousands of comments, and a hundreds of fans waiting for my super smooth ninja autograph. It took me one day to realized that it ain't gonna happen overnight. Naturally, there was disappointment.

All that turn around when I got my first blog comment from a man of many talents, Ben'z. (Yup, he claimed to be a man of many talents. I wonder if any of those talents involve killing a ninja). Anyways, Ben'z is now ver6.09. I wonder what happen to the other 5 version of Ben'z. I am assuming that the other 5 versions are not as talent-ful as ver6 and would have been obsolete by now. Regardless what version he is now, do check out his blog at http://lifeofbenz.blogspot.com

Enough about Ben'z. Back to my feelings.
To have one comment in my blogpost, I'm happy, excited and exalted! No words can describe this wonderful feeling. Or rather I'm limited in my vocabulary that I can't find the right words for it. It is as if it is raining money.

To Ben'z for being my first commenter: Here's a ninja coffee to you!

Back to my earlier question: What happens when 1million drop down from the sky when you most anticipate it? That is day when ninjas will extinct (or in layman's term - Pigs will fly).


Ever seen a pig fly?

3 ninja comment(s):

IyouweBlog.com said...

same like u i lov others to comment my blog post...u really passionate ninja...
nanged u. Nang this to read "STOP, please let me DO u....." tq v much

Nic Da Nic said...

what happened if one millions of comments are awaiting for me to reply.
Ooo, that's going to be great.But I don't think I can have a millin of readers in a short period of time. What I can imagine is, blogging influenced my life to write more instead of keeping it in my mind.That's hard right.

If there's a million comments in any of my post, I will start to give autographs, visit oother top bloggers..Hey, I got millions of comments..And I make sure it happens everyday. ---> Show off

If there's million of comments, i shall start my recording and share with the million readers.

That's going to be great.Ninja that holds a coffee will be something great too.can fight can drink coffee too. Multitasking.Good.Got potential.

Ninja Coffee said...

@Shengfatt: Thanks for the comment

@NicDaNic: Thats a good plan! I should start giving out autographs. I mean, I have 2 commenters now. Soon, it'll be millions. Muahaha
You got that right! Ninja with coffee are great! Can fight can drink coffee, AND can share coffee some more~~ Major potential